Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Insta update

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

So excited about rejoining the blog world. I've missed everything about it. Even the pressure I would feel making sure I had posts each day! The fact that my sister is joining me is truly icing on the cupcake!! Here's a bullet form of updates


  • The little one just celebrated his 2nd birthday a couple weeks ago
  • I'm pregnant!! 8mths as of today! And it's a girl!!! We are SO excited! (I just knew it would be another boy, but I'm so grateful
  • The husband is busy working on school assignments for seminary
  • I'm still changing hairstyles like a mad woman, but I'm seriously considering cutting it all off (like my sister-in-law in the first picture) after the baby arrives....
....and I guess that about sums it up for the new stuff! 

What's new with you?

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Glad you are back blogging! Congrats on your newest blessing:-)

    ReplyDelete